Old December 31st 06, 05:34 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Newt Dave Newt is offline

Default Wembley Park platforms 5 and 6

Tristán White wrote:
What a mess. Just had a frustrating time there.

snip

Sounds about as fun as my last couple of attempts to get a westbound
Metropolitan from Whitechapel. (No announcements, rarely any displays,
after standing on the Westbound platform for ten minutes and realising
that WB Met were departing from the other island which is ONLY marked
Eastbound, finally crossing over and waiting there, no indication as to
which of the two there will leave first, eventually the empty Met train
departs with no announcement, leaving a full train of passengers (who
had been there before the second train arrived) sitting there while an
empty train went off the way we all wanted to go. And when ours left 10
mins later, the same happened to a new set of people on the third train
which had by then also arrived.)

I'm glad I don't have to change there too often.