Old January 1st 07, 01:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default More trains on old WAGN lines

On Sun, 31 Dec 2006, Dave Arquati wrote:

whos2091 wrote:

South Ken is the 18th busiest Underground station (for entries and
exits), ahead of places like Tower Hill, Moorgate and Westminster.
They're not all coming to Imperial...

18th? Interesting - is there a league table online you can point me to
please?

The stats themselves are available on the LU website, but the rank order
is something I have only seen on the intranet. I don't see why I can't
post the ordering here, seeing as the info is already available, just
unordered. Some font-fiddling may be required. The figures are the
combination of estimated annual entries and exits for 2005.

Thanks for the info.

Since you're in data-providing mode, you don't happen to know of (a)
something similar for NR stations or (b) something breaking the usage down
by line (while still retaining station granularity) do you? I feel like
drawing some maps showing the distribution of usage across the whole city!

tom

--
Like Kurosawa i make mad films; okay, i don't make films, but if i did
they'd have a samurai.