Old January 1st 07, 06:13 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Dave Arquati Dave Arquati is offline

Default More trains on old WAGN lines

Bob Adams wrote:
In message , Dave Arquati
writes
whos2091 wrote:
South Ken is the 18th busiest Underground station (for entries and exits),
ahead of places like Tower Hill, Moorgate and Westminster. They're not all
coming to Imperial...
18th? Interesting - is there a league table online you can point me to
please?

The stats themselves are available on the LU website, but the rank order
is something I have only seen on the intranet. I don't see why I can't post
the ordering here, seeing as the info is already available, just unordered.
Some font-fiddling may be required. The figures are the combination of
estimated annual entries and exits for 2005.

Rank Station Usage (M pax)
18 South Kensingtn 23.970
19 Finsbury Park 23.418

As there aren't any barriers at Finsbury Park for the NR interchange,
how do they collect the stats?

Not sure, but probably from manual surveys, scaled up as appropriate.

--
Dave Arquati