Old January 1st 07, 06:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default "Passenger action"

On 1 Jan 2007 11:07:28 -0800, "Martin Deutsch"
wrote:

I was at Finsbury Park at around 0340 when the platform announcer told
us that there wouldn't be any eastbound Piccadilly services for a while
"due to a fight in progress on a train at Caledonian Road." He went on
to say that BTP were on their way, and the train wouldn't be going
anywhere until they were happy that the situation had been resolved.
(He did also point out that the delays were beyond their control...)

While I was waiting for an N29 outside, I heard the station PA was
announcing that the problems were due to "passenger action".

As for a Customer Charter claim, does that really count when NatWest
paid your fare?

Well, this is what we'll find out

It's no different, from my POV, than any other journey I make, since I
have an annual travelcard, hence...