Old January 1st 07, 11:44 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Happy New Year... & thanks for getting me there and back!

Alek Smart. wrote:

Am I incorrect in thinking that Dublin and London have LORD`s Mayor
whilst most other City`s have simply MAYOR`s.......I await a
response ?

There are more than 20 Lords Mayor in England and Wales, including two
in the capital, of the City of Westminster and the City of London. Ken
Livingstone is "Mayor of London", not a Lord Mayor.

In Ireland, in addition to Dublin, Cork also has a Lord Mayor.

--
Richard J.