Old January 3rd 07, 08:25 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Boltar Boltar is offline

Default East London Line closure on 22 Dec 2007

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article . com,
(Boltar) wrote:

FCC couldn't run the proverbial ****-up in a brewery without the
beer being delayed going by what they've done to Thameslink and WAGN.

As a regular user of the former WAGN part of FCC's franchise my
experience since last April is that you are talking through your rear
orifice.

Oh look , its you again. Well as a regular user of Thameslink I can say
categorically that roughly 80% of the southbound trains in the morning
rush hour are late. Some by more than 15 minutes. This was not the case
when the thameslink company ran it. And my last experience of taking
the WAGN service from finsbury park 2 months back was not a pleasent
one - overcrowded trains and late.

B2003