Old January 3rd 07, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default East London Line closure on 22 Dec 2007

In article om,
() wrote:

Boltar wrote:
Colin Rosenstiel wrote:

In article

. com,
(Boltar) wrote:

FCC couldn't run the proverbial ****-up in a brewery without
the beer being delayed going by what they've done to Thameslink
and WAGN.

As a regular user of the former WAGN part of FCC's franchise my
experience since last April is that you are talking through
your rear orifice.

Oh look , its you again. Well as a regular user of Thameslink I
can say categorically that roughly 80% of the southbound trains in
the morning rush hour are late. Some by more than 15 minutes. This
was not the case when the thameslink company ran it. And my last
experience of taking the WAGN service from finsbury park 2 months
back was not a pleasent one - overcrowded trains and late.

Yup, we in Cambridge were certainly better off with WAGN than with
First (and I use FGW too, so I can see the signs of the slippery
slope).

Whatever a pain FCC are (and they are), poor timekeeping isn't one of
their major problems. They have continued the improvement started by WAGN
about a year ago.

--
Colin Rosenstiel