Old January 3rd 07, 01:19 PM posted to uk.transport.london
[email protected] wdweveryyear@yahoo.com is offline

Default Crouch End to PRO Kew

We are two American academics are thinking of renting an apartment on
Albert Mansions St. in Crouch End for the summer. We will not have a
car. Could anyone be so kind as to give me an honest sense of the
difficulty or ease of transport to the Public Records Office in Kew,
where we will need to travel daily for reseacrh purposes? I see that
the closest underground stations seem to be Highgate and Finsbury. We
have mobility issues, so walking a mile is not an option. Are buses to
the stations frequent and/or reliable? Thank you very much for any
advice.