Old January 3rd 07, 10:59 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Olof Lagerkvist Olof Lagerkvist is offline

Default Traffic light in the London Area

wrote:

Who controls the traffic lights in London. A number of years back it
was transferred to the City of London after the GLC was abolished. Has
it now been transferred to TFL ?

Yes, they are nowadays managed by Streets section of TfL.
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/streets/

Does anyone have an email contact for that section - I could not find
anything specific on the TFL website apart from the general enquiry
email address.

If it is about reporting a fault, check this:
http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/

Otherwise, I don't know. Guess the general address for Street enqueries
could be used:
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/streets/contact_home.shtml

--
Olof Lagerkvist