Old January 3rd 07, 11:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Traffic light in the London Area

wrote:
Who controls the traffic lights in London. A number of years back
it was transferred to the City of London after the GLC was
abolished. Has it now been transferred to TFL ?

Yes, all traffic lights in London are controlled by TfL Street
Management.

Does anyone have an email contact for that section - I could not
find anything specific on the TFL website apart from the general
enquiry email address.

You can report traffic light faults via
http://streetfaults.tfl.gov.uk/

Other contact information is at