Old January 3rd 07, 11:10 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport,uk.transport.london
Steve Walker Steve Walker is offline

Default Is Edinburgh on the Tube?

In message , Ian Jelf
writes

I'd say much the same about any large built-up area.

Ah, then as a lover of towns, that's where we'd disagree.

Quite. Although the village I live in is technically a town, and I liked
living in Aberystwyth, neither is remotely "large".

The only reason why central Swindon, for example, is better than
central London is that there's much further to run to get out of
London...

If I were to tell you that I do walking tours of Swindon....... (As
well as a lot of other "unlikely" places.)

War zone tourism through Pinehurst and Penhill?

--
Steve Walker