Old January 4th 07, 12:37 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Kings Cross Thameslink and London Terminals

In article , invalid@invalid
invalid (asdf) wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:49:39 GMT, Sky Rider wrote:

For example a ticket issued to Farringdon cannot be used to
Kings Cross Thameslink even though the fare will be the same.

Not according to FCC's online ticket site. A CDR from LTN to
Farringdon will cost £11, but a CDR from LTN to Kings Cross
Thameslink will cost £12! For some reason when I try City
Thameslink, Blackfriars or London Bridge, the site only quotes
both 1-day Travelcard fares.

The usual ticket for a journey to City Thameslink, Blackfriars, or
London Bridge would be one to London Thameslink. I have a feeling
the planner doesn't know about them.

It doesn't.

--
Colin Rosenstiel