Old October 14th 03, 04:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Geoff Marshall Geoff Marshall is offline

Default Visiting All Tube Stations

Jon,

everyone here has assumed that you'll be doing it all by tube. Far
quicker for some of the outlying stations (e.g. Metropolitan and Central far
reaches) to just drive to them in turn in a car!

If you them all by train, well it takes 19 hours 20 minutse just to get
round them all!

I would think four or five days would be reasonable if you did them all by
train.

Why not just do a line every weekend for the next 3 months? Much nicer.
Give you time take in the surroundings as well, instead of cramming them all
in.

Geoff.
www.geofftech.co.uk/

"Jonathan Osborne" wrote in message
om...
I've been fascinated with the Underground since my first visit to
London in November 2001.

I want to visit every single station. How long do you think it would
take? I want to get at least one exterior picture, and one interior.
I figure I could do maybe 15 stations an hour if I was really pushing
it; but 10 is probably more practical.

Anyone here have any experience with this? Where would you start?

Any help is appreciated! Thanks.

J.O.