Old January 4th 07, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london
David Jackman David Jackman is offline

Default Ticket advice needed - Southeastern trains

AndreaC wrote in
:

Tomorrow (Friday) I've got to travel into Waterloo East from Headcorn
with Southeastern. I've got a Z1-4 travelcard on my Oyster so I wanted
to know if I can just buy a paper ticket for the bit of the journey
from Headcorn to the Z4 boundary and then let my Oyster pick up the
rest of the journey from that point and, if so, does anyone know which
station I need to buy my ticket to?

A.

Elmstead Woods.