Old January 5th 07, 04:08 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Train drivers

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 00:36:02 +0000, Steve Fitzgerald ]
wrote:

Train Doctor

You can't possibly be telling me that's an official term...

Incidentally, I saw a member of staff clutching a Traffic Circular on
my way into work this evening - complete with full colour front cover.
Now, I don't see these things very often (3 in ~9 years when they've
been abandoned in trains) and it's a while since I've seen one, but I
do have to wonder how long this has been going on, and quite how much
it costs for something utterly unneccessary.