Old January 6th 07, 10:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london
TKD TKD is offline

Default TfL website no longer shows single fares tables

And the fare zone map still shows the Hainault Loop as in Zone 5!

The link at http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/maps/ directs to an old version
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/lon_con.pdf of the map. The links to the
fare zone map at the fares and tickets pages link to a new colourful
version of the tube map with correct zones, but without any National Rail
lines (even without NLL):
http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/pdfdocs/lon_con_2007.pdf

The only complete up-to-date fare zone map I have found nowadays is the
one at National Rail Enquiries:
http://www.nationalrail.co.uk/system...onnections.pdf

The problem with that map however, is that the zone boundaies are not
clear everywhere. For example it has "ATOC" printed all over it so it is
not clear exactly where the Z5-6 boundary is on the Metropolitan Line
between Harrow and Moor Park, or between Rayners Lane and Ruislip.

It is also the only map I've seen that shows the Ewells joining zone 6 and
Stoneleigh moving to zone 5.