Old January 8th 07, 07:11 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Brian Watson Brian Watson is offline

Default Liverpool Street to Heathrow

"James Farrar" wrote in message
On Sun, 7 Jan 2007 17:08:04 -0000, "Brian Watson"
wrote:

Are you going to be carrying luggage?

One HUGE backpack.

In that case, the best advice I can give you is: When on trains, TAKE
IT OFF AND PUT IT ON THE FLOOR, please.

Oh, I will. I'm going to be carrying the darn thing for most of the
following two weeks so any opportunities to get it off my back will suit me
as well as my fellow-travellers on the Tube.

And yes, you should be best off changing at Holborn.

Still tempted to Circle Line to Paddington, then Heathrow Express...

--
Brian