Old January 8th 07, 06:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Most scenic route on the tube?

Paul Corfield wrote:

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:45:50 GMT, wrote:

"JFGrieve" wrote in message

wrote in message
What do you think is the most scenic route on the tube? Is it the
Amersham bit of the Metropolitain line?

Waterloo to Embankment

Why?

I think he might be teasing you by citing an example where there is no
view whatsoever.

Of course if you walk it you'll be treated to some great view over the
river as you cross one of the two Hungerford Millennium footbridges.

Alternatively you could spend the time people watching instead. The
author of the Going Underground blog is certainly fascinated by the
Tube's fashion victims [1]. As, indeed, am I! Though as my present
wardrobe isn't spectacularly outlandish maybe I should be joining
them... perhaps I'll travel as a Tiger, replete with snogging
accessory[2]... I think this might be veering off-topic!

[1] http://london-underground.blogspot.com/
[2]
http://london-underground.blogspot.c...s-on-tube.html