Old January 8th 07, 08:14 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default Most scenic route on the tube?

Mizter T wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote:

On Sun, 07 Jan 2007 22:45:50 GMT,
wrote:

"JFGrieve" wrote in message

wrote in message
What do you think is the most scenic route on the tube? Is it
the Amersham bit of the Metropolitain line?

Waterloo to Embankment

Why?

I think he might be teasing you by citing an example where there
is no view whatsoever.

Of course if you walk it you'll be treated to some great view over
the river as you cross one of the two Hungerford Millennium
footbridges.

They're not Millennium bridges. You're perhaps thinking of that
interesting suspension bridge downstream. The bridges are officially
the Golden Jubilee Bridges.
--
Richard J.