Old January 9th 07, 04:15 PM posted to uk.transport.london
TKD TKD is offline

Default Ken to TOCs - end of January deadline to sign up for Oyster PAYG

"Ten million Oyster cards have now been taken out by the public.

Given that the Greater London Urban Area has a population of ~8.5 million, I
wonder how many individual customers that is made up of? For example, I have
three cards as they insist on issuing a new student card each year (leaving
the old ones active but with the discount switched off). Other members of my
family have a Freedom Pass and an Oyster for PAYG. I wonder if the Freedom
Passes are included in the figure?