Old January 9th 07, 11:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mark Brader Mark Brader is offline

Default Most scenic route on the tube?

Paul Corfield:
I prefer the view from Waterloo Bridge which is one of my favourite
London views.

Ian Jelf:
As it is mine, too. In fact, during training I was admonished for
suggesting people look both ways from the bridge as we crossed it in a
coach!

This was the training to be a Registered Blue Badge Tourist Guide?
Why the admonition?
--
Mark Brader "Well, it's not in MY interest -- and I represent
Toronto the public, so it's not in the public interest!"