Old January 10th 07, 01:37 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Heracles Pollux Heracles Pollux is offline

Default Projector adverts

"Dave A" wrote in message
I read somewhere I cannot remember where but they were going to put
projector adverts at tube stations? Do you know when they are doing this
and at which tube stations?

Thanks.

Not sure when, but it looks like the walls have been set up for it at a
number of stations (i.e. posters removed and walls painted with large
white blocks) - Oxford Circus springs to mind, as part of the ongoing
refurbishment.

--
Dave Arquati

I think it has the potential to be very Orwellian and to echo the worst
aspects of "Blade Runner".

All we need is a picture of our esteemed leaders Bliar / Brown, a feed of
propaganda bull **** from the [b][b][C] "Trust" and perhaps a few pictures
of a hanged Saddam Hussein as part of our "War of Terror", and we're there.