Old January 11th 07, 01:21 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Richard J. Richard J. is offline

Default The new service pattern on the Circle and H&C lines

Colin Rosenstiel wrote:
In article ,
(Richard J.) wrote:

Tom Anderson wrote:

What fraction of District trains reverse at Tower Hill rather
than running through? ISTR it's actually quite a lot.

In the daytime off-peak, it's basically the Ealing Broadway trains
that reverse at Tower Hill, while the Richmonds and Wimbledons go
to Upminster. So the answer is about a third, or about a quarter
of all eastbound traffic if you include the Circle. In the peaks,
it may well be different.

Are there no Dagenham terminators any more?

I've seen then in the evening peak, but not off-peak.
--
Richard J.