Old January 11th 07, 06:54 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Ian Jelf Ian Jelf is offline

Default Projector adverts

In message .com, Neil
Williams writes
I don't like CT's version, but I do like the Train-Infoscreen "silent"
version that is used on Hamburg's U-Bahn. It's a bit like a Powerpoint
presentation, and isn't at all disruptive, and (making it all the more
useful) it shows the next station information as well, together with a
nice picture of the station concerned.

There was something vaguely similar to that on the RV1 bus when it was
first introduced, apparently using GPS technology and it *was* useful.
But it seemed to fall out of use after a while.

--
Ian Jelf, MITG
Birmingham, UK

http://www.bluebadge.demon.co.uk