Old January 11th 07, 03:41 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Mizter T Mizter T is offline

Default Ken to TOCs - end of January deadline to sign up for Oyster PAYG

Michael Hoffman wrote:

Jonathan Morris wrote:
Paul Corfield wrote:

Oh not again.

The problem won't go away by ignoring it!! FCC are already noticing the
problem with the new gates on the GN branch, where people are managing
to get through pretty easily.

He already said he hadn't been involved with this for years. I agree
that the slow gates are very frustrating (more so because they are new!)
but perhaps we should address our frustration elsewhere?

Indeed - stop berating the man - he didn't do it!

Write to TfL and/or London Travelwatch instead. And if you're that
miffed actually do it!

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/contacts/Default.asp
https://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/contacts/form.asp

http://www.londontravelwatch.org.uk/contact.php