Old January 12th 07, 05:28 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Fig Fig is offline

Default Cross-London Bus Transfer & Discount London Bus Pass

On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:28:58 -0000, Dave Hillam ]
wrote:

IME more visitors to London appear to have a mortal fear of getting on
a London bus. The main reasons I've been able to establish are a)
perceived as being far too slow and b) a fear of getting irretrievably
lost.

But I've known people new to London not to trust either, in one case
walking from Kings Cross to Knightsbridge and back...

I'm suprised a stranger could *find their way* from Kings Cross to
Knightsbridge and back!

--
Fig