Old October 15th 03, 07:50 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Andrew Andrew is offline

Default Above or Below Ground???

O - Overground
U - In a cutting between and adjacent to two sections of 'Cut and
Cover' line (e.g. Bayswater).
C - 'Cut and Cover' (Or shallow excavation e.g. Hatton Cross)
T - 'Tube' (or deep excavation, e.g. North Greenwich)

East London Line
O Shoreditch - Whitechapel
U Shadwell
C (T??) Wapping
C Rotherhithe - Canada Water
O Surrey Quays - New Cross / New Cross Gate.

I think the north end of Wapping might be open.

--

It was when I lived there a few years ago, although I guess it just might
have been built over perhaps. (Incidentally I loved the damp smell of

Andrew