Old January 13th 07, 12:53 AM posted to uk.transport.london
solar penguin solar penguin is offline

Default So much for the Oyster Revolution in London

wrote:

Not every Londoner as a underground near them so they use a Overground
which don't take Oyster card pay as you go so we don't save on the cost
of one-day travel with a Oyster card pay as you go,we have to use Cash
fares.
So much for the Oyster Revolution in London

Let's hope so. With a bit of luck we can can stop this stupid scheme
to con us into paying for faulty, unreliable cards that just swallow
your money and then break down!

The _real_ revolution will come when we rise up against those TfL
tyrants trying to force Oyster on us, and get rid of them once and for
all!