Old January 13th 07, 10:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Helen Deborah Vecht Helen Deborah Vecht is offline

Default So much for the Oyster Revolution in London

Tim Woodall typed

I also have a worry that, because I use oyster so rarely, there's a
possibility I could lose my card and have it being used fraudulently for
a month before I got my visa bill and saw the problem with auto-topup
although I think it sends you an email when auto-topup is triggered and
I keep my oyster card with my goldcard so I'm unlikely to lose one
without the other and I would notice my goldcard being lost so I'm
prepared to take the risk with auto-topup

If you register your card with Oyster online, you can keep an eye on it
from your computer.

I have just done this with my ancient ex bus pass.

--
Helen D. Vecht:
Edgware.