Old January 14th 07, 05:35 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tom Anderson Tom Anderson is offline

Default Red London Tube to a Beach?

On Sun, 14 Jan 2007, David Biddulph wrote:

"Tom Anderson" wrote in message
h.li...
On Fri, 12 Jan 2007 wrote:

Is this possible today? On which 'red electric train' to use John
Betjeman's term, to which beach?

Northern, Bakerloo, Jubilee or W&C will all get you to this one:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/twic/324765673/

Which of those have red trains today?

I have no idea what colours the trains on any of those lines are. I don't
think the question was literally about red trains - the OP was just being
erudite in his quoting of Betjeman. Or so i thought.

tom

--
there is not much call for a Chinese George Michael