Old January 15th 07, 01:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Neil Williams Neil Williams is offline

Default Cross-London Bus Transfer & Discount London Bus Pass

Ian Jelf wrote:

Non-Londoners will often go to extreme lengths to avoid the Tube. In
my experience, most prefer taxis, even where a simple bus transfer (or
sometimes even a walk, depending on luggage, would suffice.

Interesting - and I guess you probably know best by your job - but my
experience is that people will use the Tube as it's relatively easy to
understand - indeed, the geographical knowledge of London by a lot of
people I know is largely based (inaccurately, of course) on the Tube
map.

Neil