Old January 15th 07, 02:10 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default TfL by 2016

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 14:32:14 +0000, Tom Anderson wrote:

The Northern Line will hopefully be split by then,

Is that actually on the cards? I thought this was no more than a idea
floated by the pundits.

the Bakerloo extended back to Watford Junction

Yes, i'm really surprised that isn't shown.

The map is a few years old - from long before Bakerloo to WJ was
confirmed.

This map (the copy i have, anyway) is missing the new stops at Park Royal
on the Central and Wood Lane on the H&C, too, which is rather surprising
given that they're due very soon.

Park Royal (Central) is due very soon? I haven't heard anything on
this project for years, and would have assumed it's been postponed
indefinitely if not quietly dropped altogether.