Old January 15th 07, 02:08 PM posted to uk.transport.london
sweek sweek is offline

Default TfL by 2016

Tom Anderson wrote:
On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, sweek wrote:

The Northern Line will hopefully be split by then,

Is that actually on the cards? I thought this was no more than a idea
floated by the pundits.

It's mentioned in Transport 2025, see page 88 among others.

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/downloads/pdf/T2025-new.pdf
In the timeline on page 119 it says that the Northern Line upgrade
should happen before 2012. It requires a redesign of Camden Town
station, but that will definitely have to happen anyway.

I can't find it on Alwaystouchout.com (yet)?