Old January 16th 07, 02:38 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default TfL by 2016

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:16:05 +0000, Tom Anderson
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Jan 2007, James Farrar wrote:

On 15 Jan 2007 04:52:55 -0800, "sweek"
wrote:

The Northern Line will hopefully be split by then, the Bakerloo
extended back to Watford Junction and the old Watford station would be
closed.

That would be a pity - Watford Met is far more convenient for my trips
to Watford than is Junction.

How does it compare to Ascot Road and Watford West? Unless you're going
somewhere on or north of the Rickmansworth Road, one of the link's
stations should be handier. See he

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tube/images/co...ojects/map.gif

Ah, I hadn't understood that was the plan. Watford West would be best,
I guess.