Old January 16th 07, 11:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Annual Oyster and Photocard

On Mon, Jan 15, 2007 at 08:11:22AM -0800, Mizter T wrote:

it will cause the
RPIs and their managers trouble as they're not doing their job right,
and so it should.

I get the impression that he doesn't know their names, and so no, it
won't get them any trouble, as in the unlikely event that LUL can track
down who it was, they'll just lie and say "not me guv".

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Never attribute to malice that which can be explained by stupidity
-- Hanlon's Razor

Stupidity maintained long enough is a form of malice
-- Richard Bos's corollary