Old January 18th 07, 07:16 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Paul Corfield Paul Corfield is offline

Default Annual Oyster and Photocard

On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 20:07:07 +0000, Michael Hoffman
wrote:

[Paul Corfield]
A photocard *is needed* to buy or use :-

a) monthly or longer period Travelcards that include validity to a
National Rail station beyond Zones 1-6
b) monthly or longer period Tube only point to point season tickets
(between stations in Zones A-D) issued before 2/1/07 until expiry of
ticket.
c) 7 day, monthly or longer period National Rail only season
ticket.

[Bob Wood]
But neither b) nor c) would be valid at Liverpool Street Underground, so
the OP would hardly have been talking about either of them.

True, but I have still found it interesting.

That's why I posted the full set of information - in the hope it may
inform / interest the rest of the group.
--
Paul C