Old January 19th 07, 09:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Evening Standard tonight?

"Richard J." wrote in message
.uk...
wrote:
"Michael Hoffman" wrote in message
Ian F. wrote:
wrote in message

For those without the time or inclination to guess what this is
about, or who prefer not to click on links, it's a story about the RMT
planning a vote by members on a tube strike.

Thanks for this summary; I wouldn't have read the story otherwise.
--
Michael Hoffman

Ok heres another link NOT for you read because your far too busy

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/tfl/press-cent....asp?prID=1048

... which is on a completely different subject! (Disruption due to the
weather.)
--
Richard J.

Oh so you did actually click on the link this time?