Old January 19th 07, 12:33 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
TKD TKD is offline

Default Oyster Prepay and YP railcard

Is it possible to set up a YP railcard on Oyster prepay, so that if I use
it the maximum I would pay off peak would be 50p cheaper than the cheapest
travel card ie £4.30.

I can buy a paper ticket zone 1-D off peak for £4.80

No. If you are studying at a London University you can get an 'Student
Oyster Photocard' that gives you 30% off weekly and longer tickets. It can
also hold PAYG balance, but there is no discount.