Old January 19th 07, 11:17 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Tristán White Tristán White is offline

Default Dot matrix displays

"Boltar" wrote in news:1169220200.712897.143850
@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com:

Paul G wrote:

In message .com,
"These problems will be solved by the new signalling system to be
installed on the Northern line. The systems take time to design,
manufacture and install, but should be in place by 2011."

Four more years to cure a simple problem, of their own making! How
difficult can it be to connect the indicators to the signals? Still,
as we only pay £1,328 a year for the privilege, who are we to complain?

Do you wish to pay more than the £1,328 you already do so that TfL has
the cash to deal with these non urgent matters?

I used to get the northern line into college in the 80s just after the
indictators had been installed. And they didn't work even then then
brand new. Theres non urgent and theres we-dont-give-a-****.

Well said!