Old January 20th 07, 09:57 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
Clive R Robertson Clive R Robertson is offline

Default Oyster Prepay and YP railcard

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 22:44:04 +0000, PRAR wrote:

I don't wan't a discount on my fare I just want the cap to cut in at a
£4.80 travelcard not a £6.70 one.

PRAR

I agree. Using paper at the moment, I get all six zones for £4.80.
Using Oyster capping gives me only four zones for £5.20. What
incentive is there for me to switch to Oyster?

(Network Card discount at weekends from a Zone 4 station.)

Regards,

Clive
--
Clive R Robertson -- AS/400 Programmer.

Webmaster of http://www.osterleypark.org.uk/ -- this describes
a beautiful National Trust property in West London.