Old January 20th 07, 01:55 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default No online information during storms

On 20 Jan 2007 04:18:25 -0800, "D7666" wrote:

Neil Spellings wrote:

The National Rail website (the definitive source for rail service
disruption) completely failed to mention that London Bridge station had
been closed for most of the day.

It was NOT closed for ''most of the day''.

It was open at least until 13:30 - well over half the day - and I know
that because I used it three times in the morning and the 4th time
departing at 13:30.

Someone I know arrived from C+ at about 6:30, at which point they were
just in the process of shutting it.