Old January 23rd 07, 12:29 AM posted to uk.transport.london
James Farrar James Farrar is offline

Default Trains no longer waiting for pulling-up train

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:32:16 -0600, "Tristán White"
wrote:

I've noticed, in the past few weeks, a decrease in courtesy when trains
actually wait for passengers to leave the arriving train across the
platform.

Sorry, that made no sense did it? I'm talking about things like Finchley
Road (Metropolitan to Jubilee) and Mile End (District to Central) and vice
versa.

I've noticed this at Hammersmith/Barons Court, too.