Old January 23rd 07, 02:02 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default Carriage nearest platform exit

Walter Briscoe wrote:
Can somebody point me to a site which indicates which carriage is
nearest the platform exit for all tube platforms. e.g. at Moorgate, the
platform exit is at the east end of the platform on Metropolitan and
Circle lines while on the Northern line, it is on the 3rd carriage
southbound and 3rd from back northbound - I take it one should not
encourage perverse use of "No exit instead of emergency" which I have
seen suggested to be a synonym for "Short cut".
--
Walter Briscoe

Northern Line also has a useful exit via FCC.