Old January 23rd 07, 05:54 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Carriage nearest platform exit

"Walter Briscoe" wrote in message
In message op.tmlt3fcym4iaeb@dell of Tue, 23 Jan 2007 11:27:05 in
uk.transport.london, Fig writes
On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:52:45 -0000, Walter Briscoe
wrote:

Can somebody point me to a site which indicates which carriage is
nearest the platform exit for all tube platforms.

Not sure there's one available on-line, but from Amazon:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Way-Out-Tube-Map/dp/1899743014

I have added "The Way Out Tube Map" to my amazon.co.uk shopping basket but
may buy it from Stanfords if I pass there first. Thanks!

I googled with it and found references to a diagrammatic map where each
link and interchange is proportional to its journey time.
--
Walter Briscoe

Have you got a link of the map?