Old January 23rd 07, 09:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london,uk.railway
Terry Harper Terry Harper is offline

Default Penalty fares for sitting in First Class

On 22 Jan 2007 01:22:22 -0800, "Mizter T" wrote:

I'm sure that the vestibules at the end of First class coaches don't
actually fall under the aegis of being FC accommodation themselves.

I've been moved out of the corridor alongside the first class
compartments on a CIG by the ticket collector, as the corridor was for
first class passengers to stand in.
--
Terry Harper
Website Coordinator, The Omnibus Society