Old January 23rd 07, 11:11 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Michael Hoffman Michael Hoffman is offline

Default Carriage nearest platform exit

Barry Salter wrote:
Michael Hoffman wrote:
Walter Briscoe wrote:

I have added "The Way Out Tube Map" to my amazon.co.uk shopping
basket but may buy it from Stanfords if I pass there first. Thanks!

The Way Out Tube Map is great, and the geographic Tube map it has uses
is also nice.

It should be noted, however, that the Way Out Tube Map has *no*
information on the JLE and ELL, and other items thereon are completely
wrong as it hasn't been updated for quite some time.

Yeah, I try to make corrections to my own map when possible. It's still
better than nothing.
--
Michael Hoffman