Old January 24th 07, 11:20 AM posted to uk.transport.london
Earl Purple Earl Purple is offline

Default Trains no longer waiting for pulling-up train

On 23 Jan, 14:45, "MIG" wrote:
It's a kind of passenger protest some of the time. "I don't care how
annoying it is to you to have a chorus of rings at every stop. Perhaps
if you generally stopped at bus stops you'd have a quieter ride."

Actually when I am on a bus making a journey of any distance I would
rather the bus pass as many stops as possible. In fact I am pretty
certain there is some organisation out there ensuring that every bus
stop on the route gets used because at almost every minor bus stop
there seems to be at least one person that uses it (I label them the
"dingers").