Old January 24th 07, 01:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Ernst S Blofeld Ernst S Blofeld is offline

Default Northern Line trains terminating at Euston (southbound Bank branch)

wrote:
Just taken a trip from Euston to London Bridge, and at Euston two
trains were showing on the indicator as terminating at Euston (with a
through train to Morden in between them). I've never seen this before;
I didn't know trains could terminate at Euston. Where would they
reverse?

Welcome to the Northern Line. Trains terminate at Euston quite
frequently when there are problems. I believe the Euston Loop comes into
play but someone will be along shortly to give the full details.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euston_tube_station

ESB