Old January 24th 07, 11:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default Companion Network Card

On 24 Jan 2007 16:41:46 -0800, ONscotland wrote:

I have an annual gold card which incorporates a Gold Network Card.

I also got a companion Network Railcard for £1. I thought that perhaps
the more restrictive Network Card conditions would apply to this, but
the companion card also says 'Network Gold Card' on it - so I was
wondering does this mean the more generous T&C apply to this too?

Sounds like the issuing clerk messed up - you're only supposed to get
a bog standard Network Railcard (showing the usual red R in a circle,
indicating that the £10 weekday minimum fare applies). Lucky you.