Old January 25th 07, 06:49 PM posted to uk.transport.london
asdf asdf is offline

Default YP discounted Travelcard from LU station

On Thu, 25 Jan 2007 18:41:21 +0000, Michael Hoffman wrote:

How much does a Young Person's Railcard-discounted Travelcard cost in
2007?

Still £4.80.

Can you only get the Zones 1-D travelcard?

Yes.

What if I buy from a National Rail station?

You get a Z1-6.

Anyone ever had trouble getting an LU ticket office to sell them such a
thing?

Nope. The training seems to be very good.

Why doesn't LU advertise it?

I suppose they see it as a NR product rather than one of their own.
(Then again, NR don't advertise the fact that you can buy discounted
Travelcards from LU ticket offices either.)

LU do issue Gold Cards, and they do advertise that they sell Gold Card
discounted Travelcards.